Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
21 Apr 2014, 08:59:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:  
* Home Help Search Login Register
Sportzhub Newsgroups  |  Other Discussions  |  Gear  |  Topic: Brooks running shoes
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Brooks running shoes  (Read 4468 times)
Ally Bally Bee

[-] Brooks running shoes
« on: 08 Mar 2007, 12:58:30 pm »

Does anyone know where I can buy Brooks running shoes online or at discount prices?
I wear Brooks adrenaline GTS six shoes, which I bought when living in the UK and want to get some more before I wear them out completely.

Cheers,

Alison
nadiamac

[-] Re: Brooks running shoes
« Reply #1 on: 08 Mar 2007, 01:25:41 pm »

www.runningwarehouse.com . They make you go through a bit of a rigmorale of proving that it is actually your credit card etc. But they are fast and quite cheap
Ally Bally Bee

« Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:16:21 am »

Thanks for the recommendation.  Smiley
I ordered my shoes and they've arrived (ahead of the contact lenses I ordered from Auckland the same day).
A bit of a hassle to get the first order in but it's good to see an internet firm being quite thorough.

All in all, after cost of shoes and shipping, I saved more than NZ$100. Probably more as I would have had to drive 100km to Hamilton to get the same shoes.
Brayantobbe

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jun 2010, 02:04:01 am »

www.runningwarehouse.com . They make you go through a bit of a rigmorale of proving that it is actually your credit card etc. But they are fast and quite cheap
Yes www.runningwarehouse.com is actually effective to get nice shoes with reasonable price. I just bought last time my Asics

Neets

« Reply #4 on: 25 Jun 2010, 07:41:22 am »

I just bought last time my Asics

I haven't come across one USA internet site that allows shipping of Asics outside of the USA.  How did you pull that off?

I bought the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10 from EastBay.  They're a great company to deal with, and the shipping rate is so much cheaper than RoadRunnerSports - they really stuffed up.  You could order something only to find out they can't supply and they can't give you a price for shipping right there and then.  Shipping from RRS was almost twice the cost of EastBay.

Have bought from Sierra Trading Post before too, they're also another good shop.

I also had the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 6.  Loved them.  Liking the new GTS 10's as well.  And agreed, easily $100 cheaper all up than buying in NZ.

Enjoy the new shoes.
MattB

« Reply #5 on: 25 Jun 2010, 08:37:08 am »

I haven't come across one USA internet site that allows shipping of Asics outside of the USA.  How did you pull that off?

I bought the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10 from EastBay. 

You could have got asics from them as well  Wink
PeteD

« Reply #6 on: 25 Jun 2010, 10:14:50 am »

A few months back I bought Brooks Adreneline off road shoes from Amazon.com - they were cheaper than the running warehouse at the time as they were last seasons model( colour). No hassles setting up an account with them just pay with Visa. They are US$99 at the moment.
PeteD

« Reply #7 on: 25 Jun 2010, 10:19:01 am »

...and I meant to say they have Asics as well...
GT

« Reply #8 on: 26 Jun 2010, 08:26:28 am »

I  bought a pair of Brooks Adrenaline's off wiggle.co.uk
All up cost $142 (varies due to exchange rate), so sounds similar in price to running warehouse. Generally a pretty good website. 

Free postage on goods over $107.50

Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
Sportzhub Newsgroups  |  Other Discussions  |  Gear  |  Topic: Brooks running shoes
Jump to: