MCL Construction TRIPLE PEAKS
Conquer the peaks! In beautiful Hawke's Bay!
Breathtaking views. Craggy, challenging terrain. Fun single track. Staggeringly beautiful private land. A few hearty river crossings...
The perfect package. This is one of New Zealand's most enjoyable and rewarding events.
Soak up the Hawke's Bay sunshine and challenge yourself in MCL Construction Triple Peaks 2019.
- Run, walk or mountain bike the 55 kms course.
- Traverse stunning private land on Mount Erin, Mount Kahuranaki and iconic Te Mata Peak.
- Enter solo, or invite your friends and enter a relay team.
- *NEW* Duathlon option for 2019
- Go for the social option and try the One Peak Explorer
- A Truckload of Spot Prizes, and a fun event village - for all the family
- Fantastic new terrain and trails - never used in the event before
Proceeds from MCL Construction TRIPLE PEAKS will be going to Te Mata Park, as part of their One Giant Chance campaign (establishing more trails and native trees on new land for the Park).